Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.960 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 120% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,144TL (Dinar 2,405) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ourense costs €380 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $14 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)