Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 4,412TL (﷼ 43,307,701) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)