Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.414 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 48% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,067TL (RM7,829) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 2 hours ago)