Cost of living in Inverness, United Kingdom compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.848 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Inverness (United Kingdom) is 150% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,281TL (£2,669) in Inverness to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)