Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.033 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 224% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,575TL (€2,215) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,650TL (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 110,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beersheba costs 2,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)