Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.320 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 197% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,371TL (€1,827) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)