Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.066 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 116% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,283TL (€2,849) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (43 minutes ago)