Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06949 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 10% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,628TL (₨80,992) in Indore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)