Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01273 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 132% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,891TL (855,216 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)