Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08596 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 36% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,799TL (Php79,093) in Iloilo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (about 2 hours ago)