Cost of living in Ilam, Iran vs Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00013 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,400TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 6,810TL (﷼ 53,799,172) in Ilam.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)