Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03524 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,936TL (¥140,069) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)