Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.319 TRY / USD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 45% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,570TL ($1,987) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faridabad costs ₨610 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 6.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Samara costs руб 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Obispo, California costs $2.41 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (about 2 hours ago)