Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04078 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 53% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 2,225TL (₨54,563) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 3 hours ago)