Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.767 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 10% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,722TL (11,368元) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)