Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.395 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 14% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,368TL (S/. 3,847) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)