Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15016 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 24% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,327TL (42,133 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)