Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18228 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 24% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,646TL (52,919 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 1 hour ago)