Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15315 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 87% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,367TL (61,161 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)