Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.685 TRY / BYN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 18% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,400TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 6,873TL (2,560 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)