Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.860 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 119% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,931TL (kr20,838) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 22 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (33 minutes ago)