Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.629 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 87% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,437TL (kr13,404) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)