Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48940 TRY / SBD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 103% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,331TL (19,066 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)