Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.575 TRY / SBD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 135% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,273TL (19,621 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (29 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)