Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.553 TRY / BYN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 22% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,400TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 5,805TL (2,274 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)