Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.934 TRY / BYN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 7% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 4,631TL (1,578 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Plymouth costs £409 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (40 minutes ago)