Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00736 TRY / SYP *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 48% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 2,493TL (338,609 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Peterborough costs £33 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)