Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.990 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 84% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,548TL (元9,649) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Grand Cayman costs CI$50 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hanover costs €350 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bhilai costs ₨78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. John's, NL costs C$630 (about 1 hour ago)