Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.114 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 84% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,050TL (GH₵13,514) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)