Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.828 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 70% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,656TL (GH₵9,248) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)