Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 TRY / VND
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 12% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,160TL (31,299,254 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)