Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 TRY / VND
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 71% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,866TL (30,466,630 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)