Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04194 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 157% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,550TL (¥275,378) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 49 lei (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)