Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03549 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 131% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,098TL (¥312,692) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $150 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.92 (about 2 hours ago)