Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04958 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 175% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 23,101TL (¥465,899) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (7 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)