Cost of living in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.364 TRY / USD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina (United States) is 237% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 27,965TL ($5,213) in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (41 minutes ago)