Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 979 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.662 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 253% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,019TL (€2,705) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)