Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.661 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 214% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,008TL (24,202 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$13 (about 1 hour ago)