Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.508 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 187% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,651TL (€2,660) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €13 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (32 minutes ago)