Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.787 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 186% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 24,335TL (4,205 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 70 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $79 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamilton costs BD$0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 189,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Córdoba costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)