Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00974 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 306% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 34,898TL (3,584,068 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €850 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$593 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Malmo costs 2.00 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (about 1 hour ago)