Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia vs Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00918 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 293% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 34,984TL (3,812,223 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 4 hours ago)