Cost of living in Harbin, China vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.786 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 82% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,831TL (20,135元) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Riga costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)