Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.495 TRY / USD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 139% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,783TL ($3,782) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)