Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.035 TRY / USD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 195% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,173TL ($2,348) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)