Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00024 TRY / VND
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 30% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,773TL (40,288,182 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)