Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.743 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 247% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,926TL (8,562 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)