Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.646 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 222% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,828TL (8,402 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)