Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.080 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 109% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,634TL (8,919 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £296 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$129 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)