Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06834 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 11% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,119TL (₨74,904) in Gwalior to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (about 1 hour ago)