Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 975 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05824 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 7% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 4,467TL (₨76,708) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (42 minutes ago)