Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05824 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 9% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 4,191TL (₨71,968) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (25 minutes ago)