Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03822 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 25% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,200TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 6,112TL (₨159,924) in Gujranwala.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cagayan de Oro costs Php30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 2 hours ago)