Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.072 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 47% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,458TL (1,063 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 2 hours ago)