Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.790 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 14% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,473TL (1,444 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)