Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.435 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,026TL (R$ 8,380) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toronto costs C$550 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanover costs €28,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halmstad costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)