Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.163 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,243TL (R$ 6,228) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)