Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.602 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 54329% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,612,585TL (Bs 4,338,712) in Guanare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Arbil Governorate costs 2,150,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)