Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.098 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 135% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,943TL (€3,270) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Kharkiv costs 31₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)