Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12178 TRY / NIO
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,606TL (37,821 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)