Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.289 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 54% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,237TL (R$ 5,615) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)