Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.506 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 58% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,096TL (R$ 4,712) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)