Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.514 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,824TL (R$ 7,808) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 18 N$ (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $0.08 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)