Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.590 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 159% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,956TL (35,497 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$95 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 3 hours ago)