Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00013 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 8,261TL (﷼ 65,299,143) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kumasi costs GH₵35 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)